THE VANCOUVER SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO ATTEND
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
The Ed & Dollie Lynch Estate in Vancouver, WA
Share this event with your friends!
Get Tickets and Contribute Today
An Evening of Excitement
Held at the exclusive Lynch Estate in Vancouver, Washington, this event boasts a progression of spirits, gourmet delights and a variety of live music, which will be featured throughout the estate. Visit with special guests, including Maestro Salvador Brotons. Delicious "Food As Art" will be catered by Beaches Restaurant. Don't miss one of the last opportunities to tour this gorgeous estate while supporting your Vancouver Symphony Orchestra!
The September Serenade will be a memorable evening filled with distinguished guest personalities, creative cocktails, an artistic dining experience and, of course, live music.
Prepare yourself for an entertaining evening line-up featuring:
- Maestro Salvador Brotons & violin virtuoso Anne Akiko Meyers to attend as guests of honor
- Exclusive pre-release of Ms. Meyers' new CD, available only at the Gala!
- Emcee, Aaron Scott OPB State of Wonder's award-winning producer / reporter
- Jazz serenade by Alyssa Schwary and band, Re-Birthing the Cool
- Classical serenade by 2017 Young Artists Gold Medalists
6:00 to 7:30 pm - Live Music, Cocktails & Progressive Dinner "Food As Art" featuring NW Cuisine catered by Beaches Restaurant
7:30 to 9:00 pm - Parties of Note & Live Auction
GALLERY OF PHOTOS FROM PAST EVENTS
If you have questions you can send us a message through this form or feel free to call our offices at (360) 735-7278
Event Venue: Ed and Dollie Lynch Estate
Address:4712 Northwest Franklin Street
Vancouver, WA 98663